Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application.
To use, import
This library exposes the lowest-level services that Flutter frameworks use to bootstrap applications, such as classes for driving the input, graphics text, layout, and rendering subsystems.
- An interface for recording graphical operations. [...]
- A handle to an image codec.
- An immutable 32 bit color value in ARGB format. [...]
- A description of a color filter to apply when drawing a shape or compositing a layer with a particular Paint. A color filter is a function that takes two colors, and outputs one color. When applied during compositing, it is independently applied to each pixel of the layer being drawn before the entire layer is merged with the destination. [...]
- The thickness of the glyphs used to draw the text
- Information for a single frame of an animation. [...]
- A shader (as used by Paint.shader) that renders a color gradient. [...]
- Opaque handle to raw decoded image data (pixels). [...]
- A filter operation to apply to a raster image. [...]
- A shader (as used by Paint.shader) that tiles an image.
- An identifier used to select a user's language and formatting preferences, consisting of a language and a country. This is a subset of locale identifiers as defined by BCP 47. [...]
- A mask filter to apply to shapes as they are painted. A mask filter is a function that takes a bitmap of color pixels, and returns another bitmap of color pixels. [...]
- An immutable 2D floating-point offset. [...]
- Base class for Size and Offset, which are both ways to describe a distance as a two-dimensional axis-aligned vector.
- A description of the style to use when drawing on a Canvas. [...]
- A paragraph of text. [...]
- Builds a Paragraph containing text with the given styling information. [...]
- Layout constraints for Paragraph objects. [...]
- An opaque object that determines the configuration used by ParagraphBuilder to position lines within a Paragraph of text.
- A complex, one-dimensional subset of a plane. [...]
- An object representing a sequence of recorded graphical operations. [...]
- Records a Picture containing a sequence of graphical operations. [...]
- Information about the state of a pointer.
- A sequence of reports about the state of pointers.
- A radius for either circular or elliptical shapes.
- An immutable, 2D, axis-aligned, floating-point rectangle whose coordinates are relative to a given origin. [...]
- An immutable rounded rectangle with the custom radii for all four corners.
- A transform consisting of a translation, a rotation, and a uniform scale. [...]
- An opaque object representing a composited scene. [...]
- Builds a Scene containing the given visuals. [...]
- (Fuchsia-only) Hosts content provided by another application.
- The possible actions that can be conveyed from the operating system accessibility APIs to a semantics node.
- A Boolean value that can be associated with a semantics node.
- An opaque object representing a batch of semantics updates. [...]
- An object that creates SemanticsUpdate objects. [...]
- Base class for objects such as Gradient and ImageShader which correspond to shaders as used by Paint.shader.
- Holds a 2D floating-point size. [...]
- A rectangle enclosing a run of text. [...]
- A linear decoration to draw near the text.
- A visual position in a string of text.
- An opaque object that determines the size, position, and rendering of text.
- A set of vertex data used by Canvas.drawVertices.
- The most basic interface to the host operating system's user interface. [...]
- A representation of distances for each of the four edges of a rectangle, used to encode the view insets and padding that applications should place around their user interface, as exposed by Window.viewInsets and Window.padding. View insets and padding are preferrably read via MediaQuery.of. [...]
Uint8List list, ImageDecoderCallback callback) → void
- Loads a single image frame from a byte array into an Image object. [...]
Iterable<Object> arguments) → int
- Combine the Object.hashCode values of an arbitrary number of objects from an Iterable into one value. This function will return the same value if given null as if given an empty list.
Object arg01, Object arg02, [ Object arg03 = _hashEnd, Object arg04 = _hashEnd, Object arg05 = _hashEnd, Object arg06 = _hashEnd, Object arg07 = _hashEnd, Object arg08 = _hashEnd, Object arg09 = _hashEnd, Object arg10 = _hashEnd, Object arg11 = _hashEnd, Object arg12 = _hashEnd, Object arg13 = _hashEnd, Object arg14 = _hashEnd, Object arg15 = _hashEnd, Object arg16 = _hashEnd, Object arg17 = _hashEnd, Object arg18 = _hashEnd, Object arg19 = _hashEnd, Object arg20 = _hashEnd ]) → int
- Combine up to twenty objects' hash codes into one value. [...]
Uint8List list) → Future<Codec>
- Instantiates an image codec Codec object. [...]
num a, num b, double t) → double
- Linearly interpolate between two numbers.
- States that an application can be in. [...]
- Algorithms to use when painting on the canvas. [...]
- Styles to use for blurs in MaskFilter objects.
- Defines how a new clip region should be merged with the existing clip region. [...]
- Quality levels for image filters. [...]
- Whether to slant the glyphs in the font
- Strategies for painting shapes and paths on a canvas. [...]
- Determines the winding rule that decides how the interior of a Path is calculated. [...]
- How the pointer has changed since the last report.
- The kind of pointer device.
- Defines how a list of points is interpreted when drawing a set of points. [...]
- Styles to use for line endings. [...]
- Styles to use for line joins. [...]
- Whether a TextPosition is visually upstream or downstream of its offset. [...]
- Whether and how to align text horizontally.
- A horizontal line used for aligning text.
- The style in which to draw a text decoration
- A direction in which text flows. [...]
- Defines what happens at the edge of the gradient. [...]
- Defines how a list of points is interpreted when drawing a set of triangles. [...]
Duration duration) → void
Image result) → void
Callback signature for
String name, ByteData data, PlatformMessageResponseCallback callback) → void
ByteData data) → void
- Signature for responses to platform messages. [...]
PointerDataPacket packet) → void
int id, SemanticsAction action, ByteData args) → void
) → void
- Signature of callbacks that have no arguments and return no data.