An interface defining the base attributes for a material design chip.
Chips are compact elements that represent an attribute, text, entity, or action.
The defaults mentioned in the documentation for each attribute are what the implementing classes typically use for defaults (but this class doesn't provide or enforce them).
- Chip, a chip that displays information and can be deleted.
- InputChip, a chip that represents a complex piece of information, such as an entity (person, place, or thing) or conversational text, in a compact form.
- ChoiceChip, allows a single selection from a set of options. Choice chips contain related descriptive text or categories.
- FilterChip, uses tags or descriptive words as a way to filter content.
- ActionChip, represents an action related to primary content.
- avatar → Widget
A widget to display prior to the chip's label. [...]
- backgroundColor → Color
Color to be used for the unselected, enabled chip's background. [...]
- label → Widget
The primary content of the chip. [...]
- labelPadding → EdgeInsetsGeometry
The padding around the label widget. [...]
- labelStyle → TextStyle
The style to be applied to the chip's label. [...]
- padding → EdgeInsetsGeometry
The padding between the contents of the chip and the outside
- shape → ShapeBorder
The ShapeBorder to draw around the chip. [...]
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.