- FloatingActionButton, which is a circular button typically shown in the bottom right corner of the app.
- FloatingActionButtonAnimator, which is used to animate the Scaffold.floatingActionButton from one FloatingActionButtonLocation to another.
- ScaffoldPrelayoutGeometry, the geometry that FloatingActionButtonLocations use to position the FloatingActionButton.
Abstract const constructor. This constructor enables subclasses to provide
const constructors so that they can be used in const expressions.
ScaffoldPrelayoutGeometry scaffoldGeometry) → Offset
- Places the FloatingActionButton based on the Scaffold's layout. [...]
) → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- centerFloat → const FloatingActionButtonLocation
FloatingActionButton, floating at the bottom of the screen.
- endFloat → const FloatingActionButtonLocation
FloatingActionButton, floating at the bottom of the screen. [...]