The Flutter semantics package.
To use, import
The SemanticsEvent classes define the protocol for sending semantic events to the platform.
The SemanticsNode hierarchy represents the semantic structure of the UI and is used to by the platform-specific accessibility services.
- An event for a semantic announcement. [...]
- Notifies that a scroll action has been completed. [...]
- The possible actions that can be conveyed from the operating system accessibility APIs to a semantics node.
- Describes the semantic information associated with the owning RenderObject. [...]
- Summary information about a SemanticsNode object. [...]
- An event sent by the application to notify interested listeners that something happened to the user interface (e.g. a view scrolled). [...]
- A node that represents some semantic data. [...]
- Owns SemanticsNode objects and notifies listeners of changes to the render tree semantics. [...]
- Contains properties used by assistive technologies to make the application more accessible. [...]
- Allows access to the platform's accessibility services. [...]
- A tag for a SemanticsNode. [...]