Platform services exposed to Flutter apps.
To use, import
This library depends only on core Dart libraries and the
- Specifies a description of the application that is pertinent to the embedder's application switcher (also known as "recent tasks") user interface. [...]
- A collection of resources used by the application. [...]
- Key for the image obtained by an AssetImage or ExactAssetImage. [...]
- A subclass of ImageProvider that knows about AssetBundles. [...]
- Fetches an image from an AssetBundle, having determined the exact image to use based on the context. [...]
- A named channel for communicating with platform plugins using asynchronous message passing. [...]
- MessageCodec with unencoded binary messages represented using ByteData. [...]
- Sends binary messages to and receives binary messages from platform plugins. [...]
- A TextInputFormatter that prevents the insertion of blacklisted characters patterns. [...]
- An AssetBundle that permanently caches string and structured resources that have been fetched. [...]
- Utility methods for interacting with the system's clipboard.
- Data stored on the system clipboard. [...]
- A named channel for communicating with platform plugins using event streams. [...]
- Fetches an image from an AssetBundle, associating it with the given scale. [...]
- Decodes the given File object as an image, associating it with the given scale.
- Allows access to the haptic feedback interface on the device. [...]
- Class for the imageCache object. [...]
- Configuration information passed to the ImageProvider.resolve method to select a specific image. [...]
- A ui.Image object with its corresponding scale. [...]
- Identifies an image without committing to the precise final asset. This allows a set of images to be identified and for the precise image to later be resolved based on the environment, e.g. the device pixel ratio. [...]
- A handle to an image resource. [...]
- Base class for those that manage the loading of ui.Image objects for ImageStreams. [...]
- MessageCodec with UTF-8 encoded JSON messages. [...]
- MethodCodec with UTF-8 encoded JSON method calls and result envelopes. [...]
- Decodes the given Uint8List buffer as an image, associating it with the given scale. [...]
- A message encoding/decoding mechanism. [...]
- An command object representing the invocation of a named method.
- A named channel for communicating with platform plugins using asynchronous method calls. [...]
- A codec for method calls and enveloped results. [...]
- An AssetBundle that loads resources over the network. [...]
- Fetches the given URL from the network, associating it with the given scale. [...]
- Manages the loading of ui.Image objects for static ImageStreams (those with only one frame).
- A MethodChannel that ignores missing platform plugins. [...]
- An AssetBundle that loads resources using platform messages.
- An interface for listening to raw key events. [...]
- The user has pressed a key on the keyboard.
- Base class for raw key events. [...]
- Base class for platform specific key event data. [...]
- Platform-specific key event data for Android. [...]
- Platform-specific key event data for Fuchsia. [...]
- The user has released a key on the keyboard.
- Listens for platform messages and directs them to BinaryMessages. [...]
- MessageCodec using the Flutter standard binary encoding. [...]
- MethodCodec using the Flutter standard binary encoding. [...]
- MessageCodec with UTF-8 encoded String messages. [...]
- Platform channels used by the Flutter system.
- Controls specific aspects of the operating system's graphical interface and how it interacts with the application.
- Controls specific aspects of the system navigation stack.
- Provides access to the library of short system specific sounds for common tasks.
- The current text, selection, and composing state for editing a run of text.
- An interface to the system's text input control.
- An interface to receive information from TextInput. [...]
- Controls the visual appearance of the text input control. [...]
- A interface for interacting with a text input control. [...]
- A TextInputFormatter can be optionally injected into an EditableText to provide as-you-type validation and formatting of the text being edited. [...]
- A visual position in a string of text.
- A range of characters in a string of text.
- A range of text that represents a selection.
- A TextInputFormatter that allows only the insertion of whitelisted characters patterns. [...]
- Specifies a particular device orientation. [...]
- A sound provided by the system.
- Specifies a system overlay at a particular location. [...]
- Specifies a preference for the style of the system overlays. [...]
- Whether a TextPosition is visually upstream or downstream of its offset. [...]
- An action the user has requested the text input control to perform.
- The type of information for which to optimize the text input control. [...]
ImageInfo image, bool synchronousCall) → void
- Signature for callbacks reporting that an image is available. [...]
TextEditingValue oldValue, TextEditingValue newValue) → TextEditingValue
- Function signature expected for creating custom TextInputFormatter shorthands via TextInputFormatter.withFunction;