Describes how Scrollable widgets should behave.
BuildContext context, Widget child, AxisDirection axisDirection) → Widget
- Wraps the given widget, which scrolls in the given AxisDirection. [...]
BuildContext context) → TargetPlatform
- The platform whose scroll physics should be implemented. [...]
BuildContext context) → ScrollPhysics
- The scroll physics to use for the platform given by getPlatform. [...]
ScrollBehavior oldDelegate) → bool
- Called whenever a ScrollConfiguration is rebuilt with a new ScrollBehavior of the same runtimeType. [...]
) → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]