Flutter is a new way to build high-performance, cross-platform mobile apps. Flutter is optimized for today's, and tomorrow's, mobile devices. We are focused on low-latency input and high frame rates on Android and iOS.
See the getting started guide for information about using Flutter.
- The Flutter animation system. [...]
- Flutter widgets implementing the current iOS design language. [...]
- Core Flutter framework primitives. [...]
- The Flutter gesture recognizers. [...]
- Flutter widgets implementing Material Design. [...]
- The Flutter painting library. [...]
- Simple one-dimensional physics simulations, such as springs, friction, and gravity, for use in user interface animations. [...]
- The Flutter rendering tree. [...]
- The Flutter Scheduler library. [...]
- The Flutter semantics package. [...]
- Platform services exposed to Flutter apps. [...]
- The Flutter widgets framework. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for server applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
Testing library for flutter, built on top of
- Provides API to test Flutter applications that run on real devices and emulators. [...]
This library provides a Dart VM service extension that is required for
tests that use
package:flutter_driverto drive applications from a separate process, similar to Selenium (web), Espresso (Android) and UI Automation (iOS). [...]
- Localizations for the Flutter library
Core interfaces containing the abstract
FileSysteminterface definition and all associated types used by
A local file system implementation. This relies on the use of
dart:ioand is thus not suitable for use in the browser.
An implementation of
FileSystemthat exists entirely in memory with an internal representation loosely based on the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard.
- API to allow setting Date/Time formatting in a custom way. [...]
- This library provides internationalization and localization. This includes message formatting and replacement, date and number formatting and parsing, and utilities for working with Bidirectional text. [...]
- Date/time formatting symbols for all locales. [...]
- Support for specifying test expectations, such as for unit tests.
- Library to create and parse source maps. [...]
- Contains a builder object useful for creating source maps programatically.
- Contains the top-level function to parse source maps version 3.
- Contains a code printer that generates code by recording the source maps.
- Tools to help implement refactoring like transformations to Dart code. [...]
- A library for parsing strings using a sequence of patterns.